Sport Motorcycles Motorcycle Modif Motorcycle News Beauty Motorcycles Sexy Motorcycle
Next motorcycles Racer Motorcycle Latest Motorcycle Old Motorcycles Sexy Bikers
Super motorcycles Motorcycle Performance Max Bikers Rallies Motorcycles Motorcycle Hot Girl

p

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

World of Warcraft Gamer Leveled to 85 Without Killing or Questing


Nobody would’ve even tried or have the patience to level their characters in WoW without killing or not questing but, somehow, a player by the name of ‘Everbloom’ has achieved this by just mining, herbing, and archeaology to reach the max level of 85. Yup, Everbloom used only professions for months to get the Druid to max level 85.
Everbloom does recommend players to try to do it too, saying it:
“really gives you a chance to see an amazing world up close and personal.
If you like to explore, and enjoy a challenge I really REALLY recommend this, I have been playing since day 1 on other characters and I even have an original Loremaster (you know, back when it was hard) and I saw so MANY new things with Everbloom that it really made it worthwhile for me to continue on with this character, and each level was a major achievement!”
Asked how long the achievement took, Everbloom added, “Oh I try not to look at days played. First rule about number of days played is we don’t talk about number of days played! hehe.” The character was created last November, so I’m suspecting about 5 months.
It’s great to hear and read someone capable of doing this, but I wouldn’t like to try it myself. I am just that type of person that needs to kill something in World of Warcraft, otherwise there wouldn’t be much point in playing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment