Sport Motorcycles Motorcycle Modif Motorcycle News Beauty Motorcycles Sexy Motorcycle
Next motorcycles Racer Motorcycle Latest Motorcycle Old Motorcycles Sexy Bikers
Super motorcycles Motorcycle Performance Max Bikers Rallies Motorcycles Motorcycle Hot Girl

p

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

amber rose and wiz khalifa at woodie

amber rose and wiz khalifa at woodie. stamp of Wiz and Amber#39;s
  • stamp of Wiz and Amber#39;s



  • waitnwatch
    05-17 11:14 PM
    .......
    Bottom line US Masters and above still need LC, Only thing is they are not counted against Quota....which is the biggest releif ever...

    I think you are slightly off again. This clause pertains only to labor certification and has no relation to quotas as I understand. Remember that there is no such thing as an LC quota. So you still wait in line... Only gain is that the bar for labor is slightly lower because the employer has to show that they hired the best guy for the job as opposed to showing that no minimally qualified American citizen was available. ;)





    amber rose and wiz khalifa at woodie. wiz khalifa amber rose face
  • wiz khalifa amber rose face



  • extra_mint
    05-25 02:44 PM
    I think the problem is with the Poll.
    The moderator of the thread needs to correct it. I got my GC but when I try to go and poll change my status to card received it tells me I have already polled. Unless I am missing something.

    So 74 people were current (not sure how many of them got approved) and 24 polled to say they got approved.
    So mr moderator can u correct the poll ??



    could it be true that only 23% of the folks who became current in May have got the approvals ? It almost the end of the month, I know that it need come in May but still...

    or is it a case of people not bothering to come back here after the gety approvals -;)

    Can someone start a thread for June approvals...
    I know that June approvals will come only in June....but no harm in starting it and getting a count on how many are current starting june

    I tried but was not sure how to setup a poll :rolleyes:





    amber rose and wiz khalifa at woodie. Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose
  • Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose



  • Hassan11
    03-26 10:49 AM
    I am in big need for help. I applied for my first LC based on Skilled employee (Category 3) because my first job financial analyst only required a bachelor degree even though I have a masters degree then I filed for the I-140. a year later, I got a promotion to a senior financial analyst which requires a masters degree (which I already had). so I filed a second LC (EB2) for the new position with the same company however, my LC was denied because the DOL thinks that there is no difference between the 1 job (financial analyst) and the second job (senior financial analyst) with the same company. so I checked with my lawyer and he said that I can file for appeal so the DOL will review their decision and realize that it was wrong. I did file for appeal (within the 30 day window) in Sep 2006 and I ve been waiting since then. MY HR manager sent emails and made many phone calls to Atlanta to find out about the status of my appeal but with no results. finally in Jan 2008, she sent another letter to ask for a status. does anybody know or have any idea how long the appeal normally takes so they can make a decision on my case?? please advise. Thank you





    amber rose and wiz khalifa at woodie. Odd Future amp; Wiz Khalifa
  • Odd Future amp; Wiz Khalifa



  • md2003
    11-19 10:53 AM
    Does it required 6 months pay stub (till Dec 29th -- for July 2nd files) or after 180 days we can move to any company whether you have last month pay stub or not. Generally most of the companies hold 15 days amount.



    more...


    amber rose and wiz khalifa at woodie. Amber Rose is currently
  • Amber Rose is currently



  • delhis_007
    12-28 11:12 AM
    Hi,

    I am in a similar position and have decided to go back to school in USA. My PD is Jan 2004 EB2, and I am sure I am not going to hit the jackpot before Sep 07. Is there any possible way I can save my GC?

    Thanks in advance.

    Vijay





    amber rose and wiz khalifa at woodie. Wiz Khalifa, who performed
  • Wiz Khalifa, who performed



  • IneedAllGreen
    11-30 06:38 PM
    Glad to know that your appeal process got approval for I-140 petition. I am desperate to get my I-140 petition approved from USCIS. Please give me some detail of your case and when did you filed Notice of appeal and when did you received your response for appeal?

    Thanks

    Did you try to appeal the denial ??
    Mine was denied for the same reasons (denied no rfe) and my lawyer appealed and it worked and I-140 approved.

    Try to see if you can appeal. If I am not wrong you can appeal within 30 days of denial.



    more...


    amber rose and wiz khalifa at woodie. Wiz Khalifa ang girlfriend
  • Wiz Khalifa ang girlfriend



  • pappu
    09-23 09:45 AM
    We need help from volunteers on this forum to add links in Wikipedia.
    I added IV on the indian american page in wikipedia but it was deleted. could more people try to do it. Pls dont edit several pages at one time. the system, considers it as a spam and deletes all. It happened with me so I am urging other people to pitch in.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H1B_visa
    pls add content about IV in the immigration section and add IV links.
    ----

    H1b page (says a lot of things against this visa). we need to write some issues h1b visa holders face when the apply for green card
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H1B_visa
    ---------
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigra..._United_States
    need IV link and detail here
    --------
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_American
    chineese members pls update this page with IV link
    ===
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_..._Resident_Card
    green card.
    talk about EB green card issues
    ===
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Ci...ation_Services
    uscis
    talk about delays and broken system

    if you come across other pages related to immigration pls go ahead and add IV links.

    Thanks for your help.





    amber rose and wiz khalifa at woodie. 45432 1 Amber Rose amp; Wiz
  • 45432 1 Amber Rose amp; Wiz



  • kris04
    11-25 08:06 PM
    Hello,

    I joined company B in April and prior to that I was working for company A. Fragoman was company A's attorney. Through company A I had my labor certified, I-140 approved and my 485 was pending for more than 180 days and hence I was able to switch my job using AC21. My job was in the same and similar job classification. The AC21 documents were sent to USCIS in early April by company B's attorney.

    Last week of October, I received my finger printing notice as part of my I-485 process. When I contacted company B's attorney, they never received any courtesy copy for my finger printing notice. Today I called up USCIS customer service to find out the attorney on record for my file. They mentioned that it was still company A's and the courtesy copy was sent to them. I mentioned to the officer that AC21 was filed which had the change in attorney information. She said that they do not have any records of it. She advised me to send a copy of the AC21 forms again along with the G28 documents.

    My question is if company B's attorney send the AC21 documents, will USCIS question why the documents are being sent after 8 months of switching jobs?
    Will this trigger an RFE?

    Please advise.

    This is my personal experience, I filed AC 21 with new G 28 form through a lawyer to update change of attorney on file plus change of employment notification. Later I called customer service several times after 2 months to see if USCIS updated my file, but turned out not updated. Fortunately in August 2008, my I 485 was approved without any RFE and the welcome notice meant for Attorney's was sent to new attorney, the old attorney did not receive it. Bottom line is USCIS is slow in updating your AC 21 request and definitely not update their computer system accessible to USCIS customer service about AC 21 request, however it looks like they add the document to your physical file. Now I am sure in my case USCIS have taken note of AC21 request during approval.


    Good Luck

    HTH

    kris



    more...


    amber rose and wiz khalifa at woodie. Wanna See What Amber Rose Use
  • Wanna See What Amber Rose Use



  • dixie
    08-09 08:58 AM
    NoBody will get greencard .it is a scam.
    that seems a more realistic prediction :D





    amber rose and wiz khalifa at woodie. Up-and-coming rap star Wiz
  • Up-and-coming rap star Wiz



  • tnite
    10-15 02:02 PM
    Sorry Gurus, Couldn't figure out how to start a new thread. So posting here,

    My spouse is on H4, Now she wants to use EAD and work.She wants to work part time, She has found a job as well, but the employer is sayng she can do parttime only for few months, after that she has to do full time or find a job somewhere else. Now if she cannot find another parttime job after few months, and has to stop working , will it affect her status?

    Thankx in advance.

    Once she goes from H4 to AOS(using EAD), it doesnt matter .she can work partime, FT or not work at all.



    more...


    amber rose and wiz khalifa at woodie. 2011 WIZ KHALIFA INTERVIEW
  • 2011 WIZ KHALIFA INTERVIEW



  • anilsal
    10-12 12:52 AM
    If you apply too early, then if you get approved early, you lose out on overlapping days.

    If you apply and the EAD does not come in time, then you are off the payroll until the thing actually comes.

    Interim EAD is the immediate solution to this.





    amber rose and wiz khalifa at woodie. Wiz Khalifa amp; Amber Rose At
  • Wiz Khalifa amp; Amber Rose At



  • suratvoice
    12-17 10:56 PM
    Identify what is the job code in your LC and try to compare the new job duties in the similar category. If you happen to fall within the same group then you are fine. like within 15.****


    http://online.onetcenter.org/link/summary/15-1051.00

    Try to identify the job code of ur new job, then you will be able to compare.

    Hire an attorney before taking any major descisions.

    I looked it up and my current job is http://online.onetcenter.org/link/summary/15-1031.00

    And I did a search for software program manager and software project manager. These bring up the same job codes.

    What does that say????

    Does this mean that its ok to change jobs?



    more...


    amber rose and wiz khalifa at woodie. wiz khalifa amber rose
  • wiz khalifa amber rose



  • royus77
    06-20 04:54 PM
    Yes. You can go for H1b stamping even though you applied for 485 . Not sure above your 2 ns Question





    amber rose and wiz khalifa at woodie. amber rose and wiz khalifa
  • amber rose and wiz khalifa



  • alterego
    12-12 07:09 PM
    How there could be demand for visa numbers for EB2 India between the years 2000 & 2002. The possible sources of such visa number demand would be from BEC or LC substitution. Both require filing a new I-140 recently, which most likely would not have been approved yet. Are visa numbers alloted even before I-140 is approved??

    Unless there were some real unlucky ones with PD earlier than 2002 that got through 'namecheck' just recently.

    You forget that BECs were clearing up since some time now, and that 140PP was available until late July. Which person in his/her right mind having endured the BEC nightmare would not have done the 140PP, and if they did that and filed concurrently, then if all goes well 485 could easily get wrapped up in 4-6 months. I know of a person from EB2 ROW who got his green card start(PERM) to finish(485 approval) in 8mths flat. Similar examples, if a little slower abound at . To him this can seem an efficient system!



    more...


    amber rose and wiz khalifa at woodie. Congrats Wiz!! Hope Amber Rose
  • Congrats Wiz!! Hope Amber Rose



  • ski_dude12
    09-26 08:58 PM
    You can go for infopass though I am not sure how helpful it will be. In my case I was able to get the same information by talking to level 2 support at USCIS. My 3 infopass appointments were no good really in terms of getting any update.


    Thanks for the advice. I appreciate your insight.

    I amm zn. ! going all in now.

    1. I will call the Customer Service Line tomorrow.

    2. I already got the InfoPass for 10/6

    3. The letter for my senator is drafted. It will be sent tomorrow.

    4. Finally, an email to the Ombudsman has been sent.

    Hopefully, there is be some movement.





    amber rose and wiz khalifa at woodie. Wiz Khalifia and Amber Rose
  • Wiz Khalifia and Amber Rose



  • small2006
    07-11 05:30 PM
    Where was your finger printing? Did you talk to any IO there? My EAD FP is scheduled and I will try to utilize the chance if possible.

    Thanks

    FYI: I know you didn't direct the question to me but just thought I'd let you know my experience there.

    The two times that I have been there, I was told that they don't do anything with EB GC applications. Instead they are a strictly family based GC processing center. That must be BS because when I talk to USCIS they ask me to go there 'coz that's the nearest but when I go there, nothing happens.

    I'd like to hear from anybody else who have any experience going to San Antonio center. (Fourwinds Drive location).



    more...


    amber rose and wiz khalifa at woodie. Wiz Khalifa amp; Amber Rose on
  • Wiz Khalifa amp; Amber Rose on



  • hebron
    08-10 11:37 AM
    1. You can ask them for H1 transfer and AC21 portability of your existing EB3 GC Process.
    2. You can also ask them for doing EB2 processing, some employers have policy that they will do it after 6-12 months but you should do it before joining so that they can analyze if position suits EB2 needs.

    And both of the above should be done before joining a new employer because before joining you are in better bargaining position provided you rocked the interviews.


    Thank you my_gc_wait.

    Regarding response #1 and your comment about AC21 portability, there isn't anything the employer has to do, correct? I believe, if the new job requirements is same or similar, there should be no problem with AC21.

    Also, what can I request from the employer other than the job advertisement itself as evidence to make sure the position suits EB2 requirements.





    amber rose and wiz khalifa at woodie. Amber Rose and current
  • Amber Rose and current



  • vattam
    05-25 08:26 AM
    The immigration counselor for kennady is on the floor, so his associate took the information. He said he is going to pass the information to immigration counselor. They were friendly.





    amber rose and wiz khalifa at woodie. 2011-amber-rose-x-wiz-khalifa-
  • 2011-amber-rose-x-wiz-khalifa-



  • snathan
    03-31 01:16 PM
    Not all L1 is bad
    Not all H1B is bad
    Not all consulting companies are bad

    So why are we behaving like crabs?
    Think from a perspecive of a legit L1 visa holder too

    To anti Immigrants even your greencard is bad.
    He will be happy if your greencard is made painful
    Will you rejoice then?

    What Sen is doing is looking at everything in black and white. He is making all L1 as bad. He shoud be suggesting fixes in L1 like giving more power to L1s to complain and protecting them if they complain. he should be making punishment tougher for fraud. But he is targetting the whole via and you are feeling happy about it. Just because you are not an L1 visa holder some of us are happy. Tommow if he does it to all EAD holders will you be happy?

    Forget this Crab story...it’s a crap story written by one idiot followed by other idiots only when its adding value for their argument.

    If not all, most of the L1 are abusive. I know a company paying 30K for L1. They no longer take H1B and lay off H1 people whoever was already working with them.

    But how are they are going scot-free...all the expenses are billed to the client but shown as benefit to the employee.

    So the client is losing , the employee is losing.

    But I am not supporting this whatever is reported.

    When they came for the communists,
    I remained silent;
    I was not a communist.

    When they locked up the social democrats,
    I remained silent;
    I was not a social democrat.

    When they came for the trade unionists,
    I did not speak out;
    I was not a trade unionist.

    When they came for the Jews,
    I remained silent;
    I wasn't a Jew.

    When they came for me,
    there was no one left to speak out.





    Munna Bhai
    07-12 09:48 AM
    Yes, you can. You can switch to H4 and back to H1 without worrying about the Cap limitation. The only point that is little hazy is how long can you stay on a H4 before you can get back to H1 without the cap limitation kicking in. As the H1 is given in 3 year installments, would you have to get back to your H1 before that 3 year period ends, if in the middle of that period you had switched to H4?
    Say, you had obtained your H1 in Jan 2007 and is good until Jan 2010 (3 years allotment), and you switched to H4 in Dec 2007 using up 1 year of your H1. I think that you can switch back to H1 without the cap limitation ONLY until Jan 2010 and your new papers will give you another 3 years of the remaining 5 years of your H1.
    Let me know what you find. Good luck.

    One person just told me that, I can switch to H4 but I will be subjected to Cap since my spouse is in H1b non-profit.

    Currently my H1b extension is based on i-140 approval(3 years), will same rule apply to my case.





    panini
    03-16 09:25 PM
    Please can anybody help me with this?

    Hi Friends,

    I have a confusing situation here. Hope someone can help me with this. This is a bit complicated so please bear with me.

    I fall under ROW. My first LC was filed in Feb 2005 under RIR and it was in BEC for a long time. So my company filed another LC under PERM in March 2007 which was approved very quickly and I-140 was filed for that.

    Then in April 2007 the first LC (PD Feb 2005) was approved and we filed an I-140 for that as well. This was converted to PP and was approved very quickly.

    Then in June 07 when my Feb 2005 PD became current we filed for 485 based on that older LC. However in the receipt notice the Priority Date box was blank which I did not notice till yesterday.

    My other I-140 with PD March 2007 was pending till Jan 2008 and was approved in mid January. On the same day it was approved I noticed a soft LUD on my pending I-485 which has nothing to do with that I-140.

    Now my question is, is it possible that USCIS mistakenly linked my recently approved I-140 (PD Mar 2007) to the pending I-1485? Is that possible? The reason for this worry is the soft LUD that saw on my 485 as mentioned above and the fact that my 485 receipt notice does not have a PD printed on it.

    Is there anyway that I can verify which PD is linked to my 485 by contacting USCIS? I have heard of INFOPASS, would that help? If so how can I get an appointment? If as I suspect , the 485 is now linked to the wrong PD, is it difficult to have it corrected? Please let me know.

    Also is it common to have the PD box blank in the 485 receipt notice?

    Thanks in Advance!!!!!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment